1. The Rockefeller Center Christmas tree.
2. Macarons from Bouchon Bakery
3. The ornament wall in Macy's.
4. LED star lights in the Time Warner Center.
5. Manhattan pigeons doing their thing.
6. A pretty fountain in Bryant Park.
7. The Bryant Park skating rink and tree.
Actually, my Instax was really popular around town. Several people came up to me oohing-and-aahing over the camera and one guy even asked to take a picture of it! Haha! So funny. I am so glad to be home for Christmas with my family. We are already playing Christmas records non-stop and making all sorts of delicious goodies. Merry Christmas Eve-Eve everyone! ;-)