November is definitely one of my favorite months! I can't wait to get the holiday season started.
- Decide on new Thanksgiving recipes. - I love cooking and baking for Thanksgiving. Every year I make an apple pie and I just love the whole process, from rolling out the crust to mixing together the apple filling. Recently I've found a few new recipes I might try this year like these pumpkin biscuits or this butternut squash cake. Yum!
- Keep training for the 5k! - I decided last month to run the Turkey Trot 5k on Thanksgiving day! I'm really excited about it. I've been running almost everyday since then, trying to get faster. I'm not sure how much faster I can get...but at least I should be able to finish. ;)
- Vote! - I'm excited to cast my vote next week!
- Work on Christmas craft blog series! - Recently I started working on a fun series that I am going to share after Thanksgiving with lots of fun craft ideas for the holidays! I still have a lot to finish but it is looking great so far.
- Bring new ideas for my Etsy shop to life! - I have had SO many ideas lately and my journal is about to explode. It's time to make them a reality.
- Be thankful. - I am thankful for so many things that couldn't possibly fit into one Thursday at the end of this month. I will try my best to bring Thanksgiving into every day.
Happy November everyone! What are you looking forward to this month?