Friday, January 4, 2013
Weekend Plans 1/4 - 1/6
- I need to organize the film photos from Christmas in my album. I love how they turned out. Especially the snow pictures. I still can't believe we had a white Christmas!
- I saw this jar idea around the internet recently and I decided to give it a try. I set it up on my bedside table and as the days go by I am going to slip little pieces of paper inside reminding me of the happy moments in 2013. Then on New Year's Eve I will dump out the pieces of paper and be reminded of a great year. Hopefully I can add a few happy memories to it this weekend. :)
- I have some new crochet projects in mind so I'm going start working on the swatches.
- More writing and sketching in my journal.
- A Downton Abbey marathon is definitely happening. Season 3 finally airs in the US on Sunday! Hooray! I am so ready for tea and drama. I can't wait.
I hope you had a great start to the new year this week! Who is excited about the new season of Downton Abbey? What are your plans for the weekend?